California Coast (4/26-5/3, 2020)
April 26-May 3, 2020
Book Now & Save $100 Per Person:
Double: $3,249 pp
Single: $4,249 pp
Triple: $3,199 pp
*For bookings made after Oct. 26, 2019 call for rates
Included in Price: Group Transportation To/From the Airport, Round Trip Air from New York, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $275 per person. Any baggage fees
*All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from NYC
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS: Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund.
San Francisco, Choice of Cruise on San Francisco Bay or City Tour of San Francisco, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Monterey, 17-Mile Drive, Hearst Castle, Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez Wine Country, Hollywood, San Diego
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1, 2: Marriott at Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California
Day 3: Hotel Pacific, Monterey, CA
Day 4, 5: Best Western PLUS Pepper Tree Inn, Santa Barbara, CA
Days 6, 7: Embassy Suites San Diego Bay - Downtown, San Diego, California
Please call our office at (203) 828-6505 to request a full, color brochure with detailed itinerary
Sample Daily Itinerary
- Day 1: Sunday, April 26, 2020 San Francisco, California - Tour Begins
- Join us on a scenic journey along California's thrilling coast. Your tour opens in "the City by the Bay," San Francisco. Tonight, get to know your fellow travelers at a welcome dinner on Pier 39, overlooking San Francisco Bay.
- Day 2: Monday, April 27, 2020
- Choice of San Francisco Bay Cruise or City Tour of San Francisco
- After breakfast it's your choice!
- Take an hour-long cruise on San Francisco Bay featuring an in-depth narration on its history and landmarks including Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge -OR- join a local guide for a sightseeing tour of the city, hear stories of the city's past and present as you drive past its famous landmarks including the Twin Peaks, Seal Rocks and the Golden Gate Bridge. Your afternoon is at leisure to explore the shops at either Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square. Perhaps you'll take a ride up and down the city's thrilling hills on a classic cable car.
- Day 3: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 San Francisco-Carmel-by-the-Sea-Monterey
- Travel to Carmel-by-the-Sea, populated by creative locals who take pride in offering one-of-a-kind items and experiences. From here we set out on the famed 17-mile Drive, along one of the most breathtaking coastlines in the world. During our drive you will pass through the Del Monte Forest and see such famous sights as the Lone Cypress Tree, Seal Rock (where the seals may actually bark at your) and the prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Course. End our day in Monterey, a place often called the greatest meeting of land, sea and sky. In addition to the natural beauty, Monterey is filled with lovingly restored historic buildings and Spanish adobes. Time is available to independently explore charming Monterey and shop at Cannery Row made famous by John Steinbeck.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2019
OXFORD PARKS & REC
486 OXFORD RD.
OXFORD, CT 06478
Please call to reserve (203) 828-6505
A deposit of $500 per person is due upon reservation. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Reservations made after the deposit due date of October 19, 2019 are based upon availability. Final payment due by February 26, 2020. Deposits are refundable up until October 26, 2019