Spotlight on the French Riviera (10/24-11/1, 2020)
October 24-November 1, 2020
Book Now & Save $250 Per Person:
Double: $2,999 pp
Single: $3,399 pp
Triple: $2,969 pp
*For bookings made after April 24, 2020 call for rates
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from New York, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers, Group Transportation to/from the Airport
Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $315 per person
*All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from NYC
Upgrade your in-flight experience with Elite Airfare
Additional rate of: Business Class $4,790
Refer to the reservation form to choose your upgrade option
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS: Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund.
- Nice, Antique Market, Choices on Tour, Grasse, Fragonard Perfumerie Workshop, St. Tropez, Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting, Monaco, Monte Carlo Casino, Cannes, Antibes, St. Paul de Vence, Nice Flower Market, Ee, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Overnight Flight
Days 2-8: Splendid Hotel & Spa, Nice
Please call our office at (203) 828-6505 to request a full, color brochure with detailed itinerary
Sample Daily Itinerary
- Day 1: Saturday, October 24, 2020 Overnight Flight
- It's time to live the good life and embark on a getaway to the fabulous French Riviera, or Cote d'Azur. With its elegant coastal resorts, superb eateries, chic boutiques and captivating museums, it's the ultimate sunny retreat for the elite. Unpack your bags just once and stay at a single hotel for your entire adventure which begins with an overnight flight to France.
- Day 2: Sunday, October 25, 2020 Nice (French Riviera), France - Tour Begins
- Your tour commences in the stunning city of Nice, a coastal pearl of the Mediterranean known for its legendary opulence and balmy beaches. With an average of 300 sunny days per year, Nice is a seaside paradise. This evening, join your fellow travelers for a welcome dinner featuring delightful French cuisine artfully presented.
- Day 3: Monday, October 26, 2020 Nice - Grasse - Nice
- Get to know Nice while on a tour of the city. Explore the antique market and hunt for local treasures. Visit the Cathedral of Sainte Reparate, an architectural gem located in the center of the Old Town, or Vielle Ville. This Baroque cathedral is one of France's national monuments known for its extravagant interior and expansive artwork collection. Then it's your choice! Visit the Marc Chagall Museum and walk its halls to find the largest public collection of the artist's outstanding paintings, his stained-glass windows adorning the concert hall and a fascinating mosaic, which Chagall created specifically for the building -OR- visit the Matisse Museum, devoted to the modern art of French artist Henri Matisse, best known for his revolutionary use of brilliant color and exaggerated form to express emotion. Continue to Grasse and learn the secrets of perfume making during a hands-on workshop and tour of the Fragonard Perfumerie where fragrant formulations have been prepared since 1782. Spend time soaking up the atmosphere of this charming town before returning to Nice for an evening at leisure. Perhaps you will take a stroll along the lively seafront Promenade des Anglais or visit Place Massena, the town's center of activity.
A deposit of $500 per person is due upon reservation. Reservations are made on a first come , first served basis. Reservations made after the deposit due date of April 17, 2020 are based upon availability. Final payment due by August 25, 2020. Deposits are refundable up until April 24, 2020