Greece Island Hopper (9/18-28, 2020)
Greece Island Hopper featuring Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
September 18-28, 2020
Book Now & Save $100 Per Person:
Double: $4,899 pp
Single: $6,199 pp
Triple: $4,849 pp
*For bookings made after March 19, 2020 call for rates
Included in Price: Group Transportation To/From the Airport, Round Trip Air from New York, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $315 per person. Any baggage fees
*All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from NYC
Upgrade your in-flight experience with Elite Airfare
Additional rate of: Business Class $4490
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS: Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund.
Athens, Tavrna Dinner Show, Acropolis, Mykonos, Santorini Island Tour, Ancient Akrotiri, Oia
- Day 1: Friday, September 18, 2020 Overnight Flight
- You're on your way to Greece - where Mediterranean sunshine and bright blue waters meet eons of creative ingenuity and an everlasting legacy. Feel the energy of the past and allow the ocean breeze to ruffle your hair - this is the picture-perfect getaway you've always dreamt of.
- Day 2: Saturday, September 19, 2020 Athens, Greece - Tour Begins
- Begin your journey in Athens, the immortalized capital of Greece. Meet your fellow travelers at a local taverna in the city's historic district, indulging in local cuisine and wine with traditional Greek entertainment.
- Day 3: Sunday, September 20, 2020 Athens
- See the best of Athens with a local expert who highlights the city's ancient roots on a comprehensive panoramic tour. Make you way along the world-renowned monuments, including the towering Temple of Zeus, the Royal Palace, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the Olympic Stadium. Step in the past on a tour of the legendary Acropolis, and ancient complex housing a collection of temples. Admire the breathtaking view of the city below and discover the country's beloved icon: the illustrious Parthenon. Make the most of an evening at leisure. Perhaps you'll choose to join an optional local food tour of this capital city.
- Day 4: Monday, September 21, 2020 Athens-Mykonos
- Start your day aboard a sleek, high-speed boat ride to Mykonos, an island paradise surrounded by the crystal-clear Aegean Sea. From sandy beaches and seaside cafes to street musicians and a never-ending nightlife scene, Mykonos offers limitless opportunities to kick back and enjoy the island's irresistible lifestyle.
A deposit of $500 per person is due upon reservation. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Reservations made after the deposit due date of March 12, 2020 are based upon availability. Final payment due by July 20, 2020. Deposits are refundable up until October 26, 2019