Alaska Discovery Land & Cruise (7/7 - 7/18, 2020)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
July 7 - 18, 2020
Featuring a 7-night Princess Cruise
Per Person Rates:
Inside Cabin Rates: Double: $5,669, Single $8,669
Outside Cabin Rates: Double: $6,869, Single: $10,719
Balcony Cabin Rates: Double: $7,169, Single: $11,369
*Book an Outside Cabin and receive an upgrade to a balcony cabin FREE
Included in Price: Port Charges, Group Transportation to/from Airport, Round Trip Air from New York, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
Not included in price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $399 per person, Any Airline Baggage Fees
All rates are per person and are subject to change.
Important Conditions: Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund.
- Fairbanks, Sternwheeler Discovery, Fannie Q's Saloon, Denali National Park, Tundra Wilderness Tour, Luxury Domed Rail, Anchorage, Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Inside Passage
- Enjoy an unforgettable rail journey from Denali to Talkeetna in a luxury domed railcar
- Enjoy an expert guided Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
- Relive Alaska's Gold Rush days in historic Skagway
- Relax aboard a 7-night Princess cruise-your fabulous floating resort
- Cruise past Hubbard Glacier, one of Alaska's largest glaciers
- Sail through Glacier Bay, a treasure trove of glaciers and coastal islands
Day 1: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Fairbanks, Alaska - Tour Begins
Your tour opens in Fairbanks, in the great state of Alaska, on an adventure that brings together the best of both land and sea.
Day 2: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Fairbanks - Denali National Park
Step aboard an amazing cruise on the popular Sternwheeler Discovery, an unforgettable journey showcasing Alaska's diverse culture and rich history. Make stops along the way to meet the people and get a taste of local life. Take a scenic motor coach ride to Denali National Park. Tonight, enjoy an authentic meal at Fannie Q's Saloon, where you'll dig into dishes inspired by the Alaskan mining pioneer Fannie "Q" Quigley.
Day 3: Thursday, July 9, 2020
Denali National Park
This morning, travel deep into Denali National Park on the Tundra Wilderness Tour which affords the best opportunities to view the region's wildlife. Learn about the history of the park and see why Denali is one of the top three reasons that people visit Alaska. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Friday, July 10, 2020
Denali National Park - Talkeetna - Denali
Your day begins with a scenic train ride to Talkeetna. Savor every moment inside your luxury domed railcar. View the incredible landscape from glass-ceiling railcars and open-air observation platforms as rail guides provide expert commentary. Head to Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge where, from the moment you arrive, you'll know you are somewhere special. This comfy Alaskan lodge invites the ultimate experience, overlooking Denali and the Alaskan Range with one of the most inspirational views of the mountain found anywhere. There will be plenty of time to explore the area or enjoy a host of recreational activities.
Please call for a full color brochure with a complete itinerary and info. (203) 828-6505
A deposit of $750 per person is due upon reservation. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Reservations made after the deposit due date of December 31, 2019 are based upon availability. Final payment due by March 9, 2020. Deposits are refundable up until January 7, 2020.
- Passports are required for this trip
- Travel within USA - For travel completed by September 30, 2020, all airlines will ask for identification when you check in. It is recommended that you carry a passport if you have one. A driver's license with a photo ID is also acceptable for domestic flights.
- Effective for travel October 1, 2020 forward, the REAL ID Act standards for identification while traveling will be in effect. This means a standard issued driver's license used as a form of identification will no longer be accepted for domestic air travel within the United States. Instead, a REAL ID compliant form of identification must be presented both at the time of booking air travel with Collette and upon checking in at the airport to board any flight.
Travel Protection for this trip is $399 per person.
If you choose not to purchase Collette's Waiver Insurance Plan, you will incur penalties for changes and cancellations. Travel Protection Payment is due with first deposit. The Waiver Fee does not cover any single supplement charges which arise from an individual's traveling companion electing to cancel for any reason prior to departure. The single supplement will be deducted from the refund of the person who cancels. (There is coverage under Part B which includes a single supplement benefit of $1000 for certain covered reasons.)